Soffit and Fascia Calgary Installers
Also Servicing Surrounding Area
Soffit and Fascia Repairs Starting at $299 +GST
Professional Soffit and Fascia Calgary Repair & Replacement Service
Soffit and fascia refer to the exterior parts of a building’s roofline. The soffit is the underside of the eaves, while the fascia is the vertical board that runs along the edge of the roof. These parts are typically made of wood or aluminum and are used to protect the eaves and rafters from weather damage and to give the building a finished look.
If left unrepaired more serious problems such as leaks, mold growth, and structural damage can occur. Therefore, it’s important to address any issues with our qualified team as soon as they are noticed in order to prevent further damage and costly repairs.
How to tell if you need a soffit and fascia Calgary Repair Service
It is time to book an appointment if you see visible damage such as cracks, holes, or missing sections. You can also check for ventilation and insulation issues by looking at the attic vents, if they are dirty or blocked it could indicate issues with the soffit and fascia. Keep in mind that even if you do not see any issues it is always best to have our team conduct an assessment to ensure that everything is in good condition.
Benefits of repairing your soffit and fascia:
- Prevent leaks and water damage
- Protect the structural integrity of your home
- Improve energy efficiency and reduce your heating and cooling costs
- To keep rodents out
- Maintain the appearance of your home
- Avoid more costly repairs in the future
The Process to Book and Appointment with us
These are the steps we take you through from requesting a quote to project completion
Request a Quote
Fill out our online form to request a quote or call (403) 333-0319. Our team will get back to you within 24 hours to confirm your request and start the process.
Inspect and deliver quote
Our certified inspector will take a look, provide an accurate estimate, and apply a temporary repair (if necessary). We go over your options and answer all your questions.
We will complete your project within your desired timeframe. Our project manager will conduct a review to ensure our work exceeds your expectations.
Repair vs. Replacing Your Soffit and Fascia
Repairing can be a cost-effective solution for minor damage or wear and tear. For example, if there are small cracks or holes a contractor can fill them in with a sealant or patch them up with a piece of matching material. In some cases, replacing missing or damaged pieces of wood or aluminum may also be an option. Repairing soffit and fascia can also be a good solution if your home is relatively new and the damage is not extensive.
When a replacing is a better option
Replacement is often necessary if the damage is extensive or if the building is older and there are signs of wear and tear. If there is severe rotting or it has been damaged by pests, for example, it may not be possible to repair it effectively. In this case, it would be best to replace it entirely. Replacing can also be a good option if you want to update the look of your home or change the material from wood to aluminum for example.
Well installed soffit and fascia improve the energy efficiency of your home
What Our Clients Have to Say About Us
Brands We Trust:
Our Company Standards
Our team takes will treat each client with the care and consideration that they deserve
By listening to your challenges and goals we will create a customized plan. Our team is available to talk on the phone and meet in person. Your dedicated accounts manager is available around your schedule and will answer any questions or concerns.
Committed to Safety
The safety of our team is a top priority. We abide by strict company-wide safety policies and procedures. Our safety standards exceed provincial regulations and set us apart from other companies.
Tested Product Selection
Our focus is presenting you with options that enhance your home’s value and align with your goals. We only use products we have tested and trust, and continue to only use products that customers love.
With a staff of fully equipped and licensed inspectors, we can answer any questions you have to put your mind at ease. You will have continued access to our team and experts that have been specialized in their field.
We guarantee your satisfaction through our extended warranty and ongoing support included with every service. With over a decade of experience in the industry, and a reputation for superior professional service, we are a company you can trust.
When we are done with the job we do not just end our contract there. Our team is available for any further questions and maintenance. We will return for a complementary one year follow up inspection for roof installs to make sure everything is in good working order.
Soffit and Fascia Calgary FAQs
Please keep in mind that this list is not exhaustive. It is best to contact us for a consultation to determine the best solution for your soffit and fascia needs. Here are a few common questions that we get asked:
The cost of installing soffit and fascia in Calgary will vary depending on several factors such as the type and quality of materials used, the size of the area to be covered, and the complexity of the installation. Generally, the cost of soffit and fascia installation can range anywhere from $5 to $15 per linear foot for aluminum, and $7 to $20 per linear foot for wood.
However, it’s important to note that these figures are approximate and can be affected by factors such as the condition of the existing structure, the complexity of the project, and any additional features such as insulation, ventilation, or lighting. It’s best to get multiple quotes from different contractors and compare prices to find the best deal. It’s also important to ensure that the contractor is licensed, insured and experienced in soffit and fascia installation.
The best material to use for soffits and fascia depends on the specific application and your personal preferences. Some common options include:
- Vinyl: This is a popular choice because it is lightweight, low maintenance, and comes in a variety of colors.
- Aluminum: This is another popular choice because it is durable and can be painted to match the color of your home.
- Wood: This is a traditional choice that can add a natural, warm look to your home. However, it does require regular maintenance to protect it from moisture and insects.
- Fiber cement: This is a newer option that is becoming increasingly popular. It is made from a mixture of cement, sand, and cellulose fibers, and is resistant to moisture, fire and insects.
Ultimately, the best option for you will depend on your budget, the style of your home, and your personal preferences.
There are several alternatives to traditional soffit and fascia materials that can be used to enhance the look of your home’s exterior. Some options include:
- Continuous Eave Vent: This is a more modern and minimalist option that involves installing a continuous vent along the eaves of your home. This can help to improve ventilation and reduce the need for soffits.
- Boxed Eave Vent: Similar to the continuous eave vent, this option involves installing a series of vents along the eaves of your home, creating a boxed look.
- Stucco: This is a traditional exterior finish that can be used to cover the eaves of your home. It is durable and low maintenance, but it can be costly to install.
- Stone: This can be used to create a natural look, and can be used as a veneer to cover the eaves of your home.
- Board and Batten: This is a traditional option that involves attaching horizontal boards to the eaves of your home and covering the gaps with vertical battens.
It’s important to note that these alternatives may not provide the same function as soffit and fascia, such as ventilation and protection against moisture.
The cost of soffits and fascia can vary depending on the material used, the size of your home, and the complexity of the installation.
- Vinyl soffits and fascia are generally considered to be the most affordable option, with costs typically ranging from $3 to $8 per linear foot.
- Aluminum soffits and fascia are also relatively affordable, with costs typically ranging from $4 to $10 per linear foot.
- Wood soffits and fascia are generally considered to be a mid-range option, with costs typically ranging from $6 to $12 per linear foot.
Fiber cement soffits and fascia are the most expensive option, with costs typically ranging from $8 to $14 per linear foot.
The cost of installation will also vary depending on the complexity of the work and the location of your home. It’s always best to get a few quotes from different contractors to get an idea of the cost in your area, and to make sure you’re getting a fair price.
It’s worth noting that the cost of these materials and installation will also depend on the size of the area that needs to be covered. It’s best to book a consultation with us to determine if these alternatives.
Let’s Talk about your Soffit and Fascia Calgary
Contact us for a quote – we will be there quickly to inspect your home! Call before it turns into a larger project and costs you more money. Request a quote below.